Monday, May 16, 2016

Eagle project donations delivered

Our friends, the Young family, came back a little over a week ago from Guatemala where they served the people with free dental and health care along with delivering Andrew's eagle project donations.   Kaitlyn young used her great photography skills while she was there and returned with pictures for Andrew's thank you notes and final presentation.  
Seeing the pictures for the first time I cried big fat tears - tears of overwhelming gratitude for how blessed my family is.  We are privileged not to see our privilege of living in a first world country.  We take for granted clothing, dental care, health care, basic hygiene products and so much more.  
I was a little grumpy with my two littlest kids this morning as I tried to get ready...then I saw these pictures.  I feel for the parents of these darling, beautiful children and how frustrating it would be to struggle to find basic necessities for them.   I hugged Saylor and Grady tight and was grateful I have a house to clean and clothing to wear...not to mention a washing machine, dishwasher and so so much more!

These beautiful pictures speak for themselves.











No comments:

Post a Comment