Tuesday, December 15, 2015

just naked people

My computer is still sick, and I'm learning that having a hard drive replaced is not as easy as it may sound.  My computer currently will not upload pictures.  My computer knight in shining armor will hopefully be able to fix it tonight after work.  Thanks Steve.

But even without pictures, I had to write down something that Saylor said totally random in the car the other day.  It makes me wonder how her mind works and made me laugh out loud while driving.

"Mom, if it wasn't for the moon, werewolves would just be naked people running around."

True story Saylor, true story.


In other Dixon (and definitely more modest) news...

Only four more days until Christmas vacation.  Brilliant.

The fever bug is making its way around the house.  Grady is the current sicky.  I'm enjoying the time in my pjs with an excuse not to leave the house.   I'm learning that MILD sickness can be a huge blessing at Christmas time.  

The trim at my house should be finished today.  It looks great.  My trimmed windows across the back of the house are my absolute favorite.  Our painter has been following the trim guys and caulking behind their work.  He told me yesterday that he should have primer on by the end of the week.  Getting to painting stage is a huge deal (at least for me.)  All these decisions I've made in the past six months are going to come to reality really soon.  Crossing my fingers it all comes together like I had hoped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment