Carter and I have strep. I took him in last night around 7:30 with a fever, sore throat, stomachache and headache. While we were there I asked the nurse if she would swab my throat too. Yep, we have strep. I have had a sore throat and body aches for the past three days. Duh, why didn't I go in earlier?
Today I'm enjoying the fact that Carter and I are contagious and we cant go anywhere. Ha Ha! To a busy mom in December, that sounds pretty heavenly. Bring on the hot cider, movies and pillows. Bring on the mandatory rest. Bring on the fact that I can say NO to everything on my list for the next two days. Why does being sick sound so awesome? (It's not awesome if I didn't have antibiotics and copious amounts of ibuprofen.)
Also my computer is sick. I'm using (and contaminating I'm sure) my mom's computer right now. My computer is at the computer doctor getting a tune up. So right now I have no access to my pictures...so I can't post the many things I want to - the main thing being Andrew's state water polo tournament. He played so well and his team came in third place. Pretty awesome! Also, my house is getting trimmed up at the moment. Shelves, door frames and trim are going up and will be for the next few days. It was like Christmas last night when I walked into my pantry and saw the finished shelving. I may have honestly shouted out loud! It's so exciting!!
So...the point of this post being...I will post pictures of life again when both my computer and myself are feeling better.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment