Thursday, March 24, 2016

Grady turned Three!

 Our Grady Paul turned three yesterday.
I'm flabbergasted that he's already three...it has all gone so fast!

We lit the candles for him and sang at least four times...because Grady is the youngest, singing Happy Birthday is his favorite thing ever,  and it's the only way to get enough pictures.  

 The whole gang helped in the celebration including Walker visiting from Boise.

The singing got rowdy at times.

 Really rowdy. 
Our ears were splitting by the time it was over.

But I dare say that Grady loved every crazy second of it.

Cutest candle blower I've ever seen!

 Older siblings were attentive and loving...even making the best homemade cards and banner ever.
Grady received a new truck, a book, and a bunch of lizards that somehow crawled on his cake. 
(Kind of love family birthday parties.  They are small, fun, minimal, and full of love.  I also love birthday gifts for three-year-olds.  They really don't car what they get!)

Got to love that little (growing up way too fast) face.

Earlier in the day, Grady's birthday buddy Jeff Bulkley and family showed up with balloons for the birthday boy.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and neighbors who love our children!
Happy 3rd Birthday Grady!

Grady went to bed for the first time as a three-year-old with three lizards and his new truck tucked in under the covers next to him.  Perfect ending to a perfect day.




No comments:

Post a Comment