Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekend Getaway

My sister Jolyn's oldest daughter Sadie was baptized yesterday along with Jolyn's newborn baby Cole being blessed.  Our family left early yesterday morning, sans Andrew because he had a ski club thing, and drove 6 1/2 hours to Kennewick Washington.
We were joined by almost all the Walker family along with almost all of the Smith family to see both the baptism and blessing.  It was such a fun, spiritual, family filled 24 hrs.

The stake center where the baptism was held was right next to the Columbia River Washington temple.  We attempted a family picture in front of the temple.   We tried...but Carter looked like he needed to use the facilities and Saylor was well, herself.  What do I expect from us?  
Crazy is as crazy does.   

 The craziness continued as we tried to get pictures of cousins.
This is the best I have.

This is the best one I have of the entire Walker family.
I really, really hope someone else in my family has a better picture.  

These two held still for the camera.
Thanks Jared and Steve!

Saylor and her hair fluffies.


I call the next four pictures, "The evolution of Pain."
Just look close and you will see why.



 Big brothers are a pain in the you know what.


Grady showed his true colors and made most pictures impossible.
This is the only one I have of him where he isn't squirming to get away or crying.  The crying ones will go in his wedding video for sure!

The cool ones.

Future missionary pose I'm sure.

Sadie and her girl cousins close to her age on both the Smith and Walker side.


The temple does indeed give you power....

and lots of it!

Thank you Jolyn and Dan for letting us stay in your home and for sharing your special family day with our crazy crew.  We love your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment