On the way home from school today Carter asked me this awesome question:
"Mom, when I get bigger will I get arm pit hair THIS BIG?"
1. Where is he hearing this stuff?
2. Why do boys care about and get excited about such things? (a girl would be crying)
3. How am I going to deal with three of these little hairy stinky people? (boys)
Heaven help me.
The other day my Carter showed me his "moustache" hair. I couldn't believe how excited he was. He said he didn't quite have the sideburn hair like Daddy yet, but he did have some above his upper lip. I guess when daddy is his hero, every little thing is exciting!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, poor Ashtyn was talking about how when she gets big she is going to "HAVE" to be pregnant. I just shook my head and thought, "Boys get facial hair and yes, Ashtyn, you get to throw up for 9 months!" Get used to the unfairness. It only gets worse right???
UM......He is probably hearing it from Peyton! I myself have seen and heard Carter like things come out of his mouth or just in a way I could imagine Carter saying or doing something. I will take the blame for that conversation!!
ReplyDelete