To prove to my children one day that we DID take them places when they were little, here are a few pictures of our family "bowling ally" evening last night.
The shoes.
I wish I could own my own pair- really I do. I think they are pretty stylish.
Smiles all around.
(love him)
Practicing for the next turn. His throw needed a little work.
This child was much happier after an a emergency run back home by his mother for insulin.
One big shot in the arm later...and an infusion set change a few minutes after that, this kid was ready to roll.
Too bad insulin doesn't help your aim. ( or the speed of your ball)
Some pretty special people came with us.
Adore this man.
And this lady too!
Saylor was spoiled and loved the entire time.
(Can't you see it in Saylor's eyes..."MOM! How dare you not do my hair and then take pictures. Tacky Tacky!")
Does bowling form get better than this???
Hey Colby, keep your eyes on your own road.
Who would put salt on their pizza when mom wasn't looking?
One guess...COLBY!
Ok...the real reason we went to the bowling ally.
No comments:
Post a Comment