Saylor is changing so much day to day I can hardly stand it.
...she's bigger.
...she's moving.
...she has WAY more attitude. (wish I could blame that on Steve...but...oh well.)
If proof is needed to show how big she is getting, check out those legs!
Her 'Daisy Dukes' can barely contain them!
(we've pretty much given up on anything denim, it's just not stretchy enough)
-Oh yeah...and we're a little worried about her arm consuming her hand.
It has already eaten her wrist.
We love this girl and relish her everyday wonderment of life as a 8 1/2 month old.
Everything is new and exciting at 8 1/2 months. (even empty toilet paper rolls!)
She is absolutely adorable...every roll and chub of her!!! It sure was good to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe love that girl! Who needs denim anyway? She is so great!
ReplyDeleteOh those brown eyes melt me! I miss you Saylor Baylor!
ReplyDeleteAw she is so sweet! It was so nice of her to share her toys with Dylan the other day! I cant wait til they both get bigger and are even more fun!! I think they will be great friends!!
ReplyDeleteAnd so begins the endless quest for a 'great pair of jeans'....
ReplyDeleteThat little hand picture is absolutely a keepsake; she's precious!
love the chubbs!! My little niece is just as chubby and it is adorable! Jeans are no good on babies anyway...and hey if I could walk around in stretchy clothes all the time and be comfortable and look as cute as Saylor, why not?!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish it were cute on me to have thighs like that... I do have thighs like Saylor... I just don't wear such short shorts. She can definitly get a way with it. LOVE HER. SHE IS PRECIOUS.
ReplyDelete