Reasons why I haven't posted...
Spent all my computer time on making "free" photo books from Picaboo. "Free" only means 40 dollars off, but I'll take what I can get.
If I had any free computer time after the books were done, I spent it scouring online clearance sales for little boys jeans. I'm stocking up for the winter and the weekly torn knees. (too bad I don't quilt...I have plenty of cute jean pockets that need a good home)
Conquering mountains of dirty laundry on a daily basis...or at least trying to conquer. I think I'm drowning in dirty Star Wars briefs. Obi-one, why can't you stay clean?
Spending the weekend with four fabulous friends eating and riding bikes in Sun Valley. Ok, who am I kidding...it was mostly eating, but it was wonderful just the same. Saylor girl came along to the estrogen fest and did better than I could ever imagine.
Dreaming of my finished basement. The official yellow city permit is in our window. Steve and his dad want to take on this monumental project...in all their free time. I'm trying really hard not to get too excited and trying to be patient and realistic of the time frame. These two wonderful men are crazy busy. We have moved most everything out of the unfinished portion and I'm feeling a bit cramped with all our storage junk in my regular living space. I will be patient and happy for what I have and try not to nag my spouse to 'hurry it up'.
Planting five new trees in our yard. Alright...Steve did it all, but I'm using the excuse for my laziness anyway.
Taking care of three darling active boys and one super cute baby girl who gets into everything, messes her pants regularly, wiggles like no baby I have ever seen when getting dressed, and charms her way into my heart on a minute by minute basis.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment