Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flu Shots and Frosties

Because my life with four children isn't insane enough just by itself, I tried to throw in voting today along with flu shots.    Two minor things that seem simple by themselves, but let me tell you they are deceptively difficult.  Thank goodness for cookies wielding nurses (the only thing that made Saylor happy) and the promise of chocolate frosties.  I am happy to report that my ballot will be counted...let's hope I didn't make any mistakes while trying to keep an eye on roaming offspring, and all four children have received their flu vaccines.  And not one of them cried- even Saylor.  She just gave the nurse a dirty look for disturbing her cookie eating.

As promised, here are the Halloween aftermath pictures.
(the kids are in bed and I can actually sit down to write this)

Saylor's Halloween owie.
Hence why there are no cute outdoor pictures of her.
Luckily she is healing nicely.

Before church sorting.

After church hoarding.


Saylor's first sucker...and tooth decay.

The long awaited haircut!!!
I let Andrew grow his hair out to be Harry Potter.  It drove me crazy for weeks- WEEKS!
He was disappointed to see his long locks fall to the floor.

 ...just a little teasing about what he might look like in the future.
(sick)

Proper post Halloween candy eating hygiene.
And yes...Colby wore these pjs three days in a row- all day.
I promise I washed them every night in between wears.
I think I might become addicted to Gymboree pjs.  They wash up like a dream.

Saylor taking after her mother.

My attempt of getting a picture of all four children in their Halloween pajamas.
I'll take what I can get.

3 comments:

  1. Love them! All so adorable and you are a great mom for all that you accomplished today....well actually everyday! You are a much better mom, wife and overall women then I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute Cute!!! (Glad they were good sports about the flu shots. You are a lucky mama!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the halloween jammies!!! Even all beat up, Saylor is still a doll.

    ReplyDelete