It's tradition.
When we Walkers get together for the holidays it almost always involves a trip to Ceder Lanes for bowling and pizza.
...and it's Dad and Uncle Jareds' treat. (awesome)
Mom and Dad
Jared and crew.
Aunt Cara was Black Friday shopping...she's brave.
Um...I wonder what football team they like?
It's so hard to guess sometimes.
The Johnsons.
We were so sad to see them leave.
We can NEVER get enough time with this family!
Us
The Muscle Men.
The Say Say
Mom, Dad and Jared, thank you so much for such a wonderful time.
Steve smoked me two games in a row. We will definitely never forget this bowling trip!
ok so Jared's family looks like ours on BSU game days.....You should've dropped Whitney by I'm sure Samie would've loved to have someone to play with...oh ya she was sick! and your family..what can I say? You guys are the best! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDelete