We're back from our fabulous California vacation extravaganza that can pretty much be summed up in one picture.
Yep, it was 62 degrees outside and life was awesome for five days.
(coming back to snow and 30 degree weather will not be talked about due to my high level of disgust)
In short, our vacation included Lego Land, San Diego Wildlife Animal Park, the beach, a whole lot of ice cream, a jacuzzi full of little boys, many many hours on I Pads or DS' and one lunch at a little place called Dave and Busters that I am for certain was only created to get small children ready for gambling.
And all of this was spent with some amazing friends of ours, the Wards.
We had a wonderful time- which was only made better by our beloved Say Say being left at home in Idaho with my mother. 16 month olds and 15 hour car rides to California do not mix.
I've been stewing over how to post all our fun filled adventures.
I think I'm going to do it a little different because I like to be different.
And I may have come up with something that just might work.
Here goes...
Part 1: Dixon Family Vacation through the many faces of Carter Dixon.
No seriously...this kid can pull some really good ones.
Flamingos can be stinky.
Beaches can be harsh.
A day at the "mall" however fabulous the mall is...is no replacement for Lego Land.
Dang that rainy weather.
"Can we get to the real rides already?"
What happens at Dave and Busters, stays at Dave and Busters
(Seriously this place was Vegas for 8 year olds)
Lego Land Drivers Licence!
Ahhhhh Yeahhhhhh.
(check out the face on his licence- hilarious)
Eating apple fries with whipped cream takes concentration.
Swirly boat rides are fun.
(but not for mom...she get motion sick, so she takes all the pictures)
Long lines are not.
Buffaloes are also stinky...even ones just made of Lego's.
Being over 40 inches is sweet.
Rides are even sweeter.
Life is awesome when you are seven and at Lego Land with your dad.
(Carter waited an entire year for this picture. He wanted one just like Andrew had taken last year.)
No comments:
Post a Comment