Friday, March 7, 2014

I promise the emergency brake was on the whole time

Long story short…this is how it happened.
I almost ran into the garbage cans with my van today, but the backup camera saved my bacon.
"Whoa…that cans can't be RIGHT there can they?"
Andrew ran out to move the cans and happily posed for the backup camera on his way back.
It was HILARIOUS.  
Sadly, he snapped one of his brace rubber bands in the happiness dance behind the van and had to run back inside.  (His smile while dancing must have been ginormous!)
The other boys saw the dance on the camera and jumped out of the van to dance on video before I could say No Way Jose!
I put on the emergency brake and pulled out my phone to snap pictures.

Carter.

 Colby.

After they were strapped back into their seat belts and Andrew again had a functioning rubber band in his mouth…I grilled the kids on why posing for a back up camera is really NOT a smart thing to do.  Its pretty dim witted actually…and so is their mother for letting them.
I had chest palpitations thinking about it later.  
But..the pictures turned out pretty funny though.

Another reason my chest is tightening lately?

Let see:
colored water?
measuring cups?
piles of soaked toilet paper rolls?

Yep, its science fair time again.
And I have the "happy" disposition to prove it.

Tonight we finished Colby's experiment and then I typed up his info along with Carter's info.
All we have left is to cut/paste/organize all the printed info for their display boards.  In two weeks this will all be over.  I can survive…I can survive….



No comments:

Post a Comment