Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Free Food

Steve and Carter are at scout camp for the week.  I'm keeping the home fires burning and tonight I really didn't want to make dinner.
It seemed to me less work to dress up like cows for free Chick Fil A than actually cook.

So we dressed up in about 15 minutes and Moo-ed for free food!


So excited faces!

Hey Cow!  How much chocolate did you have to eat to make that milk??

Other exciting things from our first week living with my parents. (ps…they are fantastic hosts and we have felt completely at home living here.  Love love love love love my parents!!)
Colby got his cast off!
It was stinky and ugly and after looking at the x-rays I wanted the doctor to put that cast right back on.
It makes me super nervous to see his arm unprotected.  Colby is under strict instructions for no climbing, no trampolines, no handstands, and no playground equipment.
I'm wondering if Amazon sells a size 7/8 bubble wrap suit.

Steve's brother Gary brought his Dad's land cruiser home to Twin Falls and sold it to Steve and Spencer for a whole dollar.
Eden and I are "really" thrilled about the entire thing.  Steve assures me he has a hidden place for it where nobody will see it at our new house.  I'm crying foul.

My dear friend Adrianne came to town for her brother's wedding open house.  It was wonderful catching up with her at the open house and then Monday at lunch.  I drug her around to my builder meeting after lunch with Colby and Saylor in tow.  She was a great sport!  I miss this girl!

My dreams are coming true.
I ordered a Bosch dishwasher.
(Its the lowest end one…but I love it anyway!)

Picked out my faucets today too.
Kind of love them.

My dad is having all sorts of hiking adventures with Andrew in the short time we've lived here. They hit Phantom Falls last Saturday morning.
I'm truly hoping Dad's having conversations with Andrew about dating and finances and other important things like he did with me on such trips.
It never hurts to have sound advice given to kids from someone other than their parents.  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment