Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Pictures

My phone camera will not work with Picasa which is my preferred way of importing pictures to my computer...hence why there have been no pictures on the blog.  (Or any writing on the blog for that matter.)   To remedy this situation, I pulled out the camera this afternoon before church to test out the light from our big windows.  I was pretty pleased and I'm excited to play with my camera again.
In the 5 minutes I had to take the following pictures before we would have (I was) been late for church,  I got a few fun shots.  I may have raised my voice and had sweaty armpits by the time its was done...but I got shots none the less.
In no particular order:


Saylor Kate

I'm trying to get my beautiful girl to smile without looking a bit drugged.
Open those eyes sista!

The dynamic two youngest.
They are home together every morning before Saylor goes to school and most of the time, they play great.  The 10% of time that they fight is a little maddening. 

I love catching honest laughing faces.  Thanks Colby for pulling goofy looks behind me.

Showing some true colors.

 Grady was next.
Trying to get a two-year-old to sit still is ridiculously hard, so only one shot turned out not blurry.

 But I caught one of his worried face.

My oldest.
He was a sport and actually smiled for pictures.  
Love him...and often have to catch my breath when I think how soon he will be graduating from high school and going on a mission.  


There is a joke around here and with his friends about Andrew's Asian eyes.  They show up with genuine smiles.  Here they are for all to enjoy. 
As a baby, strangers would ask me if his dad was Asian.  Nope...just white. 
(Maybe those eyes can qualify for diversity and get him into college.  wink wink.)

My handsome, getting older much too quickly, Carter Dean.


I love you, I'm proud of you, I hope someday to be as brave as you.

The unstoppable Colby Virge.

I've noticed lately that you are curious about everything.  You want to know how everything works and why.  You are always coming up with new ideas and inventions in your head.
You, my son...are going to be an amazing adult.

 We then tried out a few GQ poses.





Andrew just looks bored.  haha


Saylor wasn't going for GQ, just really comfortable.
This is, however, a VERY Dixon face.
She is Dixon Dixon Dixon.

Finally, we tried a group shot.
Grady was less than thrilled.

I'll take what I can get.

Happy Sunday.



1 comment:

  1. I love these! And that natural light in your house is just gorgeous. So thrilled for you all!

    ReplyDelete