Well it's in. Most of it. All except my tomatoes and peppers.
I spent a few hours this afternoon and evening finishing up the planting.
The peas, onions, potatoes and carrots have been in for a few weeks, but tonight I planted corn, beans and put in a row of marigolds. I also planted Carter's pumpkin plant from kindergarten, some butternut squash seeds and two zucchini plants.
It was peaceful and quiet working outside.
I now know why my dad loved to garden so much when we were little.
He was away from all of us rowdy kids...and the dishes...and bath time and other stuff.
(just kidding Dad...ok, not really)
Steve had the camera at this point.
I think the kids were mostly running around crazy and wrecking the house.
Oh well.
"Really Steve...you took how many pictures of my rear?"
He did redeem himself by taking this jem.
The stripy pjs with matching red crocs make my heart laugh.
I'll post more garden updates and things start growing.
Please grow please!
OH those bowling shoes...brings back memories. I haven't ever tried the pizza. humm.
ReplyDeleteI love your garden. I want one, but kind of scared about growing it all. I'm not very smart in that stuff. But with the yummy results I'll figure it out.
I also LOVE your pictures. I have thought that on several occasions. Was CSI a good class? I've been disappointed with my class. the longer I'm in it the more disappointed I am, and frustrated that I paid money for it. how long was CSI's? open to the public? expensive? Maybe boise will have one. I don't even know where to look. ok enough questions, what I was going to say is your pics are beautiful. and I love your blog. such a fun sense of humor.
I'm in, hooray! I think your rear looks fabulous. ;)
ReplyDeleteI feel a little like not liking you right now but it isn't working out. My garden may end up non-existent for a year...I guess I will have to steal your crops late at night... hehehe
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love your garden... and your rears not bad either.
ReplyDeleteOk...I'm looking through all these post, and I'm thinking to myself, "She's. dang. skinny." How old is Saylor? How do you look that amazing? It's just kinda rude. I'm still claiming 'baby fat' and Eve is two. :)
ReplyDelete