We all have colds.
All except for my husband who is conveniently being "wined and dined" by a dental supply company in Oregon.
Lucky him.
We've spent the last few days in our pjs and our house is a wreck of toys, soda cans and used tissues.
My head is full of gunk and I'm having a hard time thinking straight.
I'm hoping the next 5-7 days goes quickly.
The following pictures are pretty good portrayals of how life is going at the Dixon sick house...
why else would Saylor be wearing a cowboy hat and Colby running around with a roll of toilet paper?
We've all gone mad!
Carter doing his best Dementor impersonation.
He tried his darnedest to suck my soul out this morning until I informed him that mom's souls can't be sucked out.
He was disappointed.
Colby was not so lucky, and tried to play dead to avoid the Dementor.
He needs some acting classes.
I got this shot when I told him that dead people can't smile.
I'm glad he survived the soul sucking this time.
I'm partial to his soul.
I came upstairs to Andrew drinking his chocolate milk like this.
...becouse, you know, a spoon just isn't fast enough.
Honest, he's asked for his own ladle for his birthday. I'm thinking one of those hats with can holders and straws might be more fitting.
Pre-spew.
We're having to invent our own fun.
The little skate board guys had a great time tumbling down the stairs.
Peace out dude.
(I've got to go blow my nose.)
I'm sorry, feel better over there!
ReplyDeleteman. I'm SOO sorry. We have had too many of those weeks here this winter. I hope you get better. you guys sure know how to party sick though :)
ReplyDelete