- The wind. Oh the Idaho wind. Hoping my carrot seeds are still in the ground.
- Baptism for Steve's niece in Utah. Wonderful.
- Ate Chick-Fil-A. Delicious and greasy.
- Shopped in Park City. Clearance heaven. Bought next years clothes for boys. 25% off coupon mixed with only clearance purchases...Awesome. Found a BCBG outlet store. Double Awesome. Wish I would have had a 25% off coupon.
- Spent most of church today in hall with either Saylor or Colby. Wishing church pews had fold out cots for four year olds.
- Colby and I- three hour naps.
- Dinner of lasagna and vegetables. Two of my three sons starved...by choice.
- Tubs, stories, prayers and many many "why are you out of bed again??"
- Worked on church calling and blog invites. (Never switching blog addresses again-too much work)
- Realizing how behind I am for next week and it is only Sunday night.
- Not looking forward to running in the morning. Dang wind.
- Can't believe I'm still tired after three hours nap.
13 years ago
I know, this wind is seriously ticking me off. I was washing the trucks down at Starr on Saturday and I came home soaked and freezing. I will not be sad when the wind is gone!!
ReplyDeletehere is my comment for your awesome blog in incomplete sentences...
ReplyDeletelove your purse
love jewelry holders
clean closets rock...
....mine don't
hate the wind here
love BCBG
love your blog