Friday, June 4, 2010

While I was away...

Carter graduated from Kindergarten!

(yes...I know leaving town and missing this event makes me a delinquent parent, however, Steve went in my place, took tons of pictures, and cheered for me.  Thank you Steve.  Even if I had to fake tears to make you go.)

The big walk.

Smiling for Dad.

Carter's two best friends.

Carter and Mrs. Roy
 (aka: A Saint...Super Woman...Fabulous Teacher...Learned how to take care of diabetes and did a wonderful job.  I kind of love this woman.)

Carter we love you and are proud of how hard you worked in Kindergarten.  
...even if you did beg us not to go every morning as we pulled you out of bed.



Funny Story About Kindergarten Graduation Heard Three Days Before I Left On My Trip:

Carter:  Mom, we practiced for graduation today and we had to say what we wanted to be when we grow up.

Me:  What did you say?

Carter:  That I wanted to be a dentist.

Me:  Nice one.  That will make dad happy.

Colby:  I want to be a pizza maker when I grow up.

Carter.  Dang!  I should have said that.



2 comments:

  1. such cute posts!! your pics are way better then mine! graduation was fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call Dallin so often to have him bring home pizza that Sydney really thinks that Dallin goes to work to bring home pizza. So I guess... You can be a dentist and a pizza maker.

    ReplyDelete