Can I just say that it's hard to take a picture in low light of a moving target.
And she is moving, let me tell you.
She acts like she owns the place.
I find her adorable.
Even though in this picture she looks like an orphan- snotty nose, scratched face, crazy hair.
But she's too well fed to an orphan. She never has to beg, "please sir...I'd like some more."
In fact, today she ventured into the world of table food...and actually liked it. Miracle.
She ate a few bites of a sourdough pancake - no syrup.
And then a small bowl of baby oatmeal.
I could have cried with joy.
Maybe I'll be able to leave her for more than 2 1/2 hours.
Or not.
Oh, she is so pudgy and fat and I think she is so adorable. My girls were stick skinny with Cody's (can I say it?) FAT head. I love the pudge!
ReplyDelete