After her bath tonight, Saylor discovered her reflection.
It was adorable.
This one is my favorite.
The tummy pat in combo with the chubby thighs is irresistible.
And check out these designer diapers.
They were on clearance at Target.
There is no way I would have paid full price...but 50% off...why not?
Enjoy them Saylor, they are the cutest things you will ever mess in.
In other news, Saylor Girl cut her very first tooth today.
It is the lower right center tooth.
...and it's sharp.
I can smell her clean baby-ness from here. She is adorable. Way to start the vanity Jill.
ReplyDeleteAnd...love the diapers. Way to look like #1 when you go'n #2.
Oh the pudge is killing me! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAvery has just found herself in the mirror too. Of course I think she is thinking it's just a cute friend. It is hilarious watching them play in the mirror. I LOVE IT!!! As for the diapers, I have never seen them before. Definitely stylish!
ReplyDeleteI love that toosh and her cute legs...adorable! Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time...I will try to keep up on things better. Your boys are seriously big now. We are getting old!
ReplyDeleteThose chubby thighs are to die for! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHow do you resist those cute cheeks and thighs. Or do you? Why are they so cute at that age? I wish the trend continued through our adult life. She is so cute. Those are priceless pictures. It's so fun to see them discover themselves. I think she's pretty impressed with herself. What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteOH, she is SO cute! She knows it too!, you can tell. Your boys first day pic's are darling and you are so funny thanking the police-man. Good thing he was watching your neighborhood and not pulling you over :)
ReplyDelete