To the police officer parked next door all morning long,
Thank you.
Thank you for watching my neighborhood.
And thank you for pulling over all those speeding charter school parents that in the last week have used my street as an alternative to North College Road and have turned my neighborhood into a freeway between 7:45 and 8:15 am.
(but let's face it, if I had to drive in that mess, I would be doing the exact same thing)
I owe you one Mr. Police Man.
Remind me to bring you out breakfast sometime.
And...may you get a bonus for how many tickets you are going to write in the name of making my street a safe slow place to drive.
Sincerely,
Jill R. Dixon
(bitter parent that the new charter school has a better parking lot than my childrens' school)
I would like to 2nd the Thank you to the Police Man and also throw in there that he may wanna watch out will Jill brings out breakfast cause she may lose half of it in her over grown bush!! lol ha ha that was hilarious!! PS...you are also kind of cute!! Fess up Jill you brought it up 1st!! lol!
ReplyDelete