Sunday, November 14, 2010

all five projects finished-I've been productive


#1
Guilted my husband into installingwire and hanging temple picture I made at Super Saturday two weeks ago.
We needed this in our home.
I'm crazy happy to have and Idaho Falls temple picture I actually like. 


#2
Started and finished family picture wall in basement.
(Yes, I know this is so "Mormon" of me...but I love it anyway.)


#3
 Cleaned up family room and rearranged furniture.
This included moving hideous bookshelf out of sight and into under stairs closet.
Painted frame on my ten year old Greg Olsen picture of Christ.
I realize this picture might be considered extremely "late 90's" but painting the frame is WAY cheaper than purchasing a new picture.
I'm saving my cash for other areas.  :)


#4
Basement Christmas Tree
 (notice the lack of ornaments on the bottom foot of the tree.  Love ya Say Say.)

#5
Upstairs Christmas Tree
I like gobby over-decorated trees.

How I felt after all five projects were finished.

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! So put a smile on that lovely face and bask in your productiveness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas already Jill! You are as bad as Costco. LOL, and yes, kids are just terrible for trees. -Cody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I'm so proud of you!! Welcome to the project finishing club!!! It feels good doesnt it, but at the same time makes you a little grumpy about it all too!! Love it all! You and your blasted TREE RIBBON!! I HATE MY TREE RIBBON!! Just sayin! You'll have to come check out my mess of a tree sometime!!

    ReplyDelete