If Christmas morning had to be summed up in one picture, this would be it.
Christmas at the Dixon home was good.
...and this crazy mess is why I tell Steve every Christmas that we need more kids. I don't ever want this Christmas disaster zone to dwindle. The wrapping paper-be careful or you will lose your gifts-mess is what I live for.
I love the excitement...the new pj's...the torture of making them sleep until 7:30...the try and make them open one gift at time...the sugar cereal....the try and get them to eat waffles after they have had five bowls of sugar cereal...the sit around in your pajamas and talking about cleaning up the mess...I love all of it!
Here are some highlights of the craziness.
The best gift ever!
Yep...Steve helped Santa with this one.
..and this one too!
I helped with this one!
I had a good Christmas.
A VERY good Christmas.
Steve...not so much.
Just kidding.
But Andrew did pay for this himself.
And in my defense, Steve got three new shirts from REI, a Sherpa hoodie from Eddie Bauer and a Settlers of Catan game.
Santa also brought him and his boys a flight simulator for the computer.
The Easy Cheese was just the "icing" on the Ritz cracker.
My parents spent the morning with us and brought gifts for eachother.
We laughed pretty hard after both long skinny boxes were open.
(I love my parents!)
...next year I'm asking for a pellet gun.
Your parents are awesome! That picture is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE your new shoes! And, I think I need a pair of Colby's jammies in my size. :) Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete