Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy?

Happy New Years?
I 'm not quite sure what was going on in my house this morning.
...but they weren't fighting so I really didn't care.

Steve and I were up until 2 am last night.
We ventured WAY out of our comfort zone and had a small New Years Eve party.
I laughed so hard my stomach muscles still hurt today.  (I have stomach muscles??)
The boy's green accessories were left over from the white elephant gift exchange. 

The party was great.
My house still smells like grease from the maple bars and egg rolls.
I'm crazy tired, but determined to have the exact party again next year.
AND...I'm already brainstorming on ideas for next years gift exchange.
It's going to be GOOD.




2 comments:

  1. Hopefully we will be invited again next year, and um I have some really great ideas for next year too....if we are invited!! Thanks for all the yummy food and good laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so SAD I missed it... thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete