Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Best Prayer Ever

Colby still asks for help with prayers, even though I think he is perfectly capable of saying them by himself.  He's pampered around here, and he knows it.  Steve helped Colby tonight and went through the usual, but not vainly repetitious, routine.

Steve:  Please bless the prophet.

Colby:  Please bless the prophet.

Steve:  Please bless the missionaries.

Colby Please bless the missionaries.

Steve:  Please bless Uncle Spencer that he can get into orthodontic school.

Colby:  Please bless Uncle Spencer that he can get into Arctic Circle.


Yeah...it was the best prayer we have had in a while.


Spencer, we love you and your family.
And wherever you end up, for Colby's sake, we hope you are close to an Arctic Circle.
Good Luck!


...and that you will fix our kids' gnarly teeth for free!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how lucky we are to have 4 year old boys! They are the best.

    And good luck to Spencer and Eden too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest prayer...we thank you so much for them! Gotta love the innocence and honesty of children! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm commenting on your blog 'cause I don't know your email. I would love to make a cake for Colby. Just know my cakes look better on camera(you don't notice all the "imperfections"). Now you've got me all self-conscious. I'm not really a cake decorator...I just play around with my kids cakes. I refuse to use fondant (it tastes terrible), so I have to makeshift with frosting or candy. So, if your cool with that I would LOVE to earn some of that BEST EVER Dixon candy. And yes, I will have to hide it from Cody. Let me know what and when.

    ReplyDelete