This is the face Colby gave me after neighbor kids came to my door to let me know that he had peed at the park. I guess I should be happy because he only peed at the park this time instead of something else.
This is once again a reminder to myself why we don't have pets. Taking care of my childrens' bodily functions is complicated enough.
Colby has been threatened and hopefully won't make the same mistake again.
This is Saylor's "NO" face. No is a new word for her and she uses it readily.
Here is another shot of her "NO".
This is Carter's annoyed face because I asked to take pictures of him.
This excuse of an outfit is proof that I still have the parental right to pick out my childrens' clothing.
(And for the record, I thoroughly detest tie dye. He brought home this beauty from school...so I can't burn it.)
I also wonder if I should get his eyes checked. He can roll them back further than what I thought was humanly possible.
This is the face I got when Colby got in trouble for something else. I forget what for...but his outfit is pretty classic too. My children have a flare for the tacky and clashing.
This is Andrew's face.
I took pictures of him just like I promised. He was indifferent.
The neighborhood kids played night games outside our house Saturday night. I had flashbacks from my own childhood. I think this is what being a kid is all about- fun, freedom and the right to stay out past 9 pm.
We love our neighborhood.
By the looks of it, Colby was "it".
And lastly, my childrens' feet just because I felt like it.
Say piggies with Steve shoes in the background.
Colby and his $15 D&B Supply red boots of happiness.
Carter's red crocs.
(The Star Wars accessory was extra. We're suckers for Star Wars.)
(The Star Wars accessory was extra. We're suckers for Star Wars.)
No comments:
Post a Comment