This morning, the kids went a little crazy with the hairspray and gel.
Due to my lack of desire for productiveness, I went along with it.
Here are the boys' hair masterpieces...
"The Alfalfa"
"Spike Surprise"
(the tongue is the surprise)
"The Mockhawk"
(Colby played the conservative card)
"The eastern Idaho 'I'm ready for church' slick back"
(There is a history to this one)
"Orlando, you like it? It's Autumn Sunrise"
(Quoting a movie here...extra points if you know it!)
Colby stopped wanting his hair done, so he posed with kissy faces instead.
"The Horned Toad"
Something his mother should have NEVER let him do, let alone take a picture.
"The Darth Maul"
...minus the red face and pointy teeth.
Sadly, the innocent hair fixing took a turn for the worse.
I'm guessing the colored pencil taped on mustache makes this flower cap more manly.
"Pretty Boy Colby"
(Chances are, I'm in trouble with Steve on this one.)
Ghost!....what did I win?! Colby is a really pretty boy with those big eyes...he reminds me of my Hannah. All he needs is some girly long hair. Sorry Steve.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I love it! Your boys are so stinkin' cute. Love those big brown eyes. You're in trouble when those aggressive girls start callin!
ReplyDelete