Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mother of the Year

I took Andrew to the doctor tonight after he ran a fever of 101.
He has a double ear infection and strep throat.

I asked him why he didn't tell me he felt so awful.
Because really, the boy must feel horrible.

"You don't like complainers Mom."


Please send your Mother of Year Awards to:

Jill Dixon
Little House with Red Shingling
Twin Falls, Idaho



Other things said today worth remembering:

"Mom, my dead pancreas is itchy."
(don't even need to write who said it)

Truly...I couldn't make these things up.

1 comment:

  1. well i earned the mother of the year awaed too! I forgot my daughters piano recital, good thing she did too! and missed bradens school play. I felt just awful when he came home and said sadly, "mom you missed my play" Oh the joys of being a mother!

    ReplyDelete