Grandma Dixon rules around here.
For Carter's birthday last week, she made him this enormous amazing cake!
Yep, she is pretty awesome. What little boy wouldn't like this cake?
Everyone was enthralled!
Heaven in candles I tell you!
There are nine candles in all. It is a Dixon tradition for birthdays. Everyone needs one "extra" candle to grow on!
And I hear it was delicious!
But we don't expect anything less from Grandma Dixon!
(Check out the cast. It is here to stay until November 9th, when we have to x-ray his arm again to see if he can have a new smaller cast. We are looking forward to a smaller cast.)
***************
What's new with Andrew?
He has a trumpet hanging from his face.
He showed of his skills this afternoon in preparation for his first concert.
He has "sick goose" nailed!
All joking aside, he is loving the trumpet and is doing well for only picking up the instrument two months ago. He played "Hot Cross Buns" and "Jaws" for me.
I smiled and imagined college scholarships in his future.
*********
Little Chick is expressing her groove for fashion while pretending to drive my car.
The younger the driver, the bigger the frames I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment