Steve and I went to a costume party last night.
At this party, I officially learned that 30-something married couples are CRAZY! We are cooped up with responsibilities so much, that when we have a chance to let loose, we let loose to the brink of insanity.
At one point we, with our scavenger hunt team, were running along the Perrine Bridge looking for clues. That's two vikings, a couple of ice skaters (in skin tight sparkly unitards mind you) and Mario and Luigi running around in the dark. This doesn't include the other two teams in full costumes.
Seriously, we are nuts.
I'm grateful to fun friends who are willing to include us in all the fun.
We had a scary good time.
And I'm also grateful for my quick camera skills in getting this shot of Steve running out of Carnation Intimate Apparel, where he was the first to purchase something and earn clue #2.
...I have the thigh-high fish nets to prove it.
(he won't be going into that store again if I can help it)
No comments:
Post a Comment