Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ghosts of Halloween Past

I was going through past Halloween pictures (at least the digital ones) and thought I would post them so I would have them printed in journal form one day.  It is fun to look back how we have changed in the last eight years.  It is also fun to see how digital cameras have changed in the last eight years.
Caution:  we look better in some shots than others!

2003
Andrew as Zurg.
It was the second year in a row that he wore this.  He was three and the costume was too small.  Carter was born two weeks earlier and was too tired to get him another one.  Poor Andrew.


2004
Andrew as Shang from the movie Mulan
Carter as Tigger (obviously he was too hot to wear it.  Virginia is blazing still in October.)
Me with WAY too much makeup and some crazy blond two-toned hair.  We were too poor in dental school for me to highlight my hair...hence why I had five years of bad long hair.

Steve in his DI leisure suit.
And yes, Carter started in with the crazy faces early in life.

2005
The same witch costume with the boys as Jedi. 
My mom made our costumes this year too!

2006.
The princess and her knights.

Steve and his Colby clone.

2007
Harry Potter, Ron and Hedwig.
Steve went as himself and I was the witch...again.  Hence why I am not pictured.

2008
The night we moved into our new home in Twin Falls.  We trick or treated at my brother Jared's house.
Andrew as the cowboy.
Carter as Shang.
Colby as Zurg.
(Some of these costumes are starting to look familiar. We participate in the Costume hand me down program.)

2009
An egyptian prince, a knight and a superhero knight.  
(Colby hand picked and hand named his costume. I couldn't stifle his dreams of being a superhero knight in a Christmas shirt, so I let it fly.)
Saylor was born 18 days later.

2010
Skeleton Saylor...with a massive bump on her head. 

Harry Potter and Ron...again.
 (they really liked these costumes)
Colby the scary skeleton in bright red socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment