Pair of flannel gray leopard pajama bottoms: $20
Brown leather flip flops: $18
14 year old lavender fleece jacket: I don't remember.
Bose Stereo System: We won't talk about it.
Ability to threaten embarrassment to 11 year old son by promising to turn up the music and dance in pjs in front of his middle school: Priceless.
He told me I wouldn't do it. He said I would be to embarrassed.
I turned up the music, danced while driving and promised him I had no shame and that dancing in front of his friend meant nothing to me.
He cracked a smile and retorted that I wouldn't do it...but ran to the school like a scared little girl the minute I stopped the car to drop him off.
He. Knows. I. Mean. Business.
And that my friend, is half the parenting battle.
*********
Made Bisquick GF biscuits this morning for breakfast.
Steve took one bite and asked, "Where did you make these, the beach?"
(gritty gritty gritty)
We won't be buying Bisquick GF mix again.
No comments:
Post a Comment