Thursday, March 1, 2012

Almost Friday Phone Dump

I should be in bed.
But instead, I'm dumping my phone camera.  For some reason it helps my science fair headache that I think will be permanent  for the next three weeks.

Fashion Place Mall on the way to St. George.  
There was a Fiat, and the boys wanted Steve to test drive it.  I think they discourage that in malls.  Too many scantily clad teenagers might get injured in the process. 

 Not bad for a phone camera.

 Her Highness and her Noble Steed.

 Chick-Fil-A on the way home to Idaho.
I only ate fries...but got sick anyway.
I'll stick to the diet soda only next time.

Colby's sweet magnet building skills.
And yes, those pants are in the trash as we speak.  I don't do holey jeans. 

 Colby's healed arm x-ray.
Still looks a little iffy to me!
We are officially on a splint for three weeks...and then Colby can go skiing.  
(I am freaking out in fear!)

 What else is there to do but take pictures while waiting in a Dr's office?

Good one Colby.  I love you! 

 Oh, and I love you too Say Say!

 Where I ate lunch today.
Shady, yet delicious.
And...I did not get sick, gluten or otherwise.

Why I am not taking Andrew to the store with me for a really long time.
He was obnoxious to a new level!
I'm so saving this picture for a wedding video payback!  I'll get you Andrew, and your giant moose too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi mom its me by the way I still
    like that plush moose. Its taller
    then me

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete