Steve and I left this weekend on the dime of another Dental
Company. They want to make money so they send us places.
I'm completely ok with it.
We left our kids with Grandma Dixon and Aunt Cara and enjoyed a weekend away.
I'm currently catching up on everything I was not here to do.
This place is a pigsty.
But...here is a clue of where we were.
(PS. We are CRAPPY picture takers. We packed extremely light and my camera phone is all we had. This was about the best we got.)
More to follow when I've tackled the mountains of laundry oozing out of my laundry room.
Hmmm, that looks very Haunted Mansion to me. Where are all the people? There doesn't seem to be a line. I'll bet your children weren't thrilled to find out you went to the Happiest Place on Earth without them. However not having your children probably added to your happiness. Not that you don't love them because I know you do but time as a couple.....PRICELESS!
ReplyDelete