Friday, December 7, 2012

Four kids


 Last night for a bedtime snack the kids had leftover frozen yogurt.
Chocolate and peppermint.
It was the quietest seven minutes of my day.

In the silence (other than the smacking and grunts of satisfaction) I had a small epiphany.
Um...where is the fifth kid going to fit on my counter?
Someone is going to have to move out. 
 (jk.  It honestly gives my pain in my soul that Andrew could leave for a mission in six short years.)


On the subject of frozen treats...
Found this present in my deep freeze this morning as I was putting away 40 lbs of ground beef. 
 (My kids eat a lot.)
Having boys is never dull.
If do feel a little bad for Obi-One.
I have a inkling that being frozen then thawed in water is not as painless as carbonite.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain on the four barstools. Let me reassure you. It will be even shorter when Andrew leaves for Seminary. The only time we usually use the stools anyway is for breakfast, so it works great! He's gone, so they fit just perfectly.

    When we do late night desserts such as you just mentioned, one lucky soul gets to sit at the table with Doug and me. Inevitably, once one comes to sit with us, EVERYONE joins. You can't win. :)

    So excited for baby boy Dixon.

    ReplyDelete