Monday, December 2, 2013

Family Pics #1

In October we had our family pictures taken once again by my darling friend Kerrianne.
We found this crazy shed by depot grill (scary) where the light was perfect.  
The kids alternated between getting their pictures taken and watching Little Mermaid in the warm car.  (except for Andrew…he would never admit to such humiliation.) 
When individual shots were done, (will post those tomorrow) we got together for family shots. 
After looking at these I'm realizing how fast my kids are growing up.  Andrew is almost as tall as me and Saylor Girl  is no longer a toddler.  Grady is getting huge and Carter and Colby look bigger by the minute.  Slow down little family…slow down. 

Here are a few.



The previous three are beautiful…but I think the following are even better.  For some warped reason, I like the silly ones best.




 Yep, the silly ones fit us better.

No comments:

Post a Comment