Things at our house are a little puky. Saylor now is sporting the official title of "Sicky" and is currently watching continuous episodes of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood on Netflix. I'm sure her brain is rotting a little…but at least she is resting and keeping down fluids. Last night she was not.
Surprisingly though, Saylor gets more polite and less sassy the sicker she is.
Around 2 am when we were changing her clothes and bedding after an unfortunate episode, she exclaimed, "Oh Dad! These are my favorite pajamas. Thank you!" Then later when asking for more ice water, she asked in the sweetest voice, "Please!"
I'm wondering if she should be a little sicker more often. Just kidding.
Icy our elf has also been busy around our house…but thankfully she hasn't gotten the stomach flu yet.
Here have been a few of her latest hiding places.
Those kiddoes who fully believe in Santa are getting a kick out of her antics.
I'm getting a kick out of this little boy.
This morning I took this picture mostly because I had one of those "heart string tugs" where I realized this is the last time I will have a baby at Christmas. Figuring we thought Saylor was our last, we consider Grady Man a bonus-buy-one-get-one-free kind of deal.
He is so stinking fun to have around…even if he is starting to get into everything.
Yesterday he woke up from his morning nap with this sad little face.
The blanket marks were deep and plenty. It was a GOOOOOOD nap.
He was happy an cuddly despite his blanket face.
I'm not one to buy holiday attire, but I couldn't pass this one up.
He's always looked a little elfin to me so this is pretty fitting.
Lastly….I've perfected the next holiday treat craze. If you are lucky enough to live by me you might just be getting some of this on your doorstep this Christmas season. That's if I don't eat it all first.
Looks like I need that popcorn recipe...it looks too good!!!
ReplyDelete