Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Grandma Walker's Easter Egg Hunt

My mom is amazing.  (nothing new here)
Every Easter she puts on a giant egg hunt for the grandkids…and it NEVER gets old.
Each grandchild has 24 eggs, loving labeled with their name, full of treats and cold hard cash.
(I wish I was little still.  I want candy and money!)
We so appreciate her and my dad for entertaining and loving our children!  
My kids are spoiled.  Oh. So. Spoiled.

The 13 kids who live in Idaho.
We missed you Dean, Dawson, Bentley, Sadie, Leah and Grant!

The excitement is killing them…along with having to take pictures.  Oh the HUMANITY!

Even Grady had his own eggs to hunt for with Dad.


The teenagers. 
They tried so hard to act cool and collected, as if they could care less about an Easter egg hunt.  But we adults knew better…those kids LOVE it!!

The "bunny" took it easy on Saylor and hid the majority of her eggs in one small area.

Really Mom…do I have to smile for this?  I have candy to find!

Success!

I love when they act like they actually love eachother…for about 5 seconds.

What is this in my egg?

5 BUCKS??
The bunny was generous. 




Told you he loves this candy hunt.

What?  Is that a small smile creeping across his face?
Or, is it the chocolate talking.  The world may never know.

Yeah…I found all my eggs.
And I did it all the while looking this good.
(Carter my love, I understand you want to grow up and be older like Andrew so bad!  But just for me…would you stay 10 a little longer?  Please?)

Checking out the loot.

Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful afternoon.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment