Why I haven't posted as much lately…
It's December and my schedule is full.
New Calling. I'm in the RS presidency now. (Please, no laughing.)
Sick kids. We've battles the stomach flu and colds all in the last two weeks.
Instagram. It's killing me. It's so easy to post and my journal is suffering.
Things that are on my brain that warrant writing about but I don't sit down to do so…
House decisions. Do we build- do we buy- do we stay here. (my brain could dissolve on this subject alone.)
Growth Hormone. Somebody in our family needs it and we are waiting to hear from insurance. The weight of the decision and reality of it all is looming over my head but at the same time I'm excited somebody might make it past five foot four as an adult.
Christmas preparations and end of year projects not limited to: Walker family book, Christmas cards, neighbor gifts, church activities, school parties…all of it. Heaven help me!
New goal: Post some pictures already.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment