Saturday, January 17, 2015

Vacation

I went to Hawaii.

Lets just type that again…
I WENT TO FREAK SHOW HAWAII!!!!

Obviously, I don't get out much so this was kind of a big deal.
I left last Friday evening and got back late last night. 
It was whirlwind of fun and craziness with the three best friends any girl could ever ask for!
I can't begin to write down all my adventures, but I'm hoping to try.

But until that happens, here are a few of my favorite things about Maui.

The beach right next to our condo.

Sacrament meeting with these beautiful girls!


The Luau.
The lei was real and the drink non-alcoholic.

The gluten free food.
It was readily available and delicious!

The sea turtles sleeping right outside our condo.
Don't worry, I didn't touch them!

The sunsets.


Snorkeling.
(I conquered a huge fear with some help from very patient friends.)

Deanna, Megan and Susan.
I adore these women and wish I could go on vacation with them every year, but my husband and children might protest a little! (wink wink)

Also, a little shout out to my husband and my mother.  Steve happily let me leave for week and took upon himself my job along side his job.  I came home to a spotless house, clean sheets, and five happy healthy kids.  My mother (look in the dictionary under 'saint' and you will find her picture) watched my kids during the days I was gone, picked them up from school, entertained them, gave Saylor a haircut, bathed the two littlest, and fed my entire family most nights.  
I could have never left without these two entirely selfless people and I appreciate them to the end of the earth and back!


1 comment: