Two weeks ago we had a foundation.
This was my house yesterday.
I really hope the rest of the building process goes as fast as the last two weeks have gone. (I'm delusional and I know it, but a girl can dream right?)
My favorite room upstairs is our family area. These are the four windows on the south wall of the family room. They let in so much light. The summers might get a bit warm…but the light and view are totally worth it! Thank goodness for duel zone AC!
Also yesterday we had yet again another swim meet. This one was in Pocatello at the ISU campus.
During the meet I sit at the coaching table timing splits to help out our coach. It gives me the ability to see the swimmers from a different angle than up in the bleachers. I thought this picture was pretty great. mThese boys are mostly from Kimberly high school and Canyon Ridge. They are an amazing group of boys.
Ok…every time I see our teams' bright red swim jammers I have to laugh. Those babies are bright!
After the meet its an annual tradition for the entire Magic Valley swim team to eat at Senior Iguana in Poky for lunch.
I kind of wish Mr Senior Iguana lived here in Twin The food was delicious.
(we won't discuss the pound of cheese I ate.)
My friend Susan watched my younger kids so I could attend the meet with Andrew.
She sent me this hilarious picture of Grady during the meet.
He was helping make lunch and the bread was oh so cold.
I'm not sure how Andrew is functioning, but somehow he finds time for work, swimming, running, and a whole lot of fun.
He went with this fun group of friends to Albion last night for the haunted college. He came home and told me it was the most fun he has had in a long time. Once again, grateful for Andrew's group of friends. One of the best parts is that not all of these kids share our faith. Fantastically, they are all great kids with wonderful parents who have the same standards as us. Andrew is learning that differences can be great.
Side note: that nasty rabbit has some serious dental hygiene problems.
Carter is expounding his musical horizons and brought home his school cello for the weekend.
He loves yet another instrument. (I really can't afford any more lessons for this kid.)
I caught this picture this morning while the kids were watching morning cartoons.
Grady and Saylor really do love each other and now I have pictorial proof!
No comments:
Post a Comment