If anyone wants to know what my life is full of lately…its this.
High school swimming is nuts. So nuts.
I'm learning to take over to help run the Canyon Ridge swim team for the next few years.
I'm shaking in my boots, but excited to learn new crazy things.
My latest accomplishment (however silly and insignificant) was ordering new swim caps for the team.
Andrew wanted the new logo on them instead of what was on the previous caps.
I was excited when they turned out well and they look pretty slick in the water.
Happiness is here again as Steve sent me this picture last week.
Our beloved taco truck had opened a store front and then recently closed it.
We were so so sad about losing our favorite place to eat. But Steve saw the truck and totally stalked it until it opened. Hurray for us! Our lunches will once again be happy and be full of deliciousness!
After Andrew's swim meet in Sun Valley last weekend; Susan, Megan and I stayed in Sun Valley for a short girls weekend.
We ate, shopped, hiked and laughed a ton.
I'm grateful to have these women as my closest friends.
Love them.
It wouldn't be a blog post without a house update these days.
Last week the HVAC and plumbing was installed.
The only thing missing is my master tub.
The wrong one was delivered and then the one I originally chose was deemed unavailable. So I quickly found a replacement tub that I hope will look good in the space. It's a square tub that looks pretty modern. I really hope it goes with everything else I've chosen. It should be installed on Tuesday.
This coming week electrical should be installed along with my exterior siding going up.
If we are really lucky we might even get the roof finished!
Apparently…Grady finds running errands with me exhausting.
I'm happy to have my buddy on my weekly shopping trips, but I'm not sure if Grady feels the same.
Grady did have an exciting week other than shopping. His crib was converted to a toddler bed after he climbed out and landed right on his head. He is loving his new found morning freedom. I'm grateful for the transition because at the new house Grady will be sleeping in a bunk bed with Colby. There isn't any room for his crib in his room along with dressers and bunk beds. He's growing up and growing up fast!
Saylor Kate has been tinkering on the piano. Grandma taught her a little tune that may or may not include "pull down your underwear" in the lyrics.
My mom just laughed and told me maybe I shouldn't trust her to babysit anymore. Ha Ha Mom…nice try!
In addition to her song teaching skills, my mom has some serious serious sewing skills.
In one morning my mom whipped out an amazing cape and arm bands for Carter's Darth Vader costume.
She. Is. Amazing.
End of Story.
Steve is also amazing as he brought me this delicious drink home from Sips.
Dirty Diet Coke is the bomb.
Saturday we all drove to Boise to try desperately to pick our granite. Really…the granite choice is getting old and I'm totally done mentally.
After we went to the granite place, we visited RC Willey to check out furniture options.
We didn't buy anything, but Steve and the boys enjoyed testing out the massage chairs.
We also got free pumpkins just for stepping into the store.
Some of us were more excited than others.
This has nothing to do with anything except that I love getting messages like this for Andrew.
He added Steve's picture to this Star Wars app.
Hahahahahahahah.
Today to finish off our week we had family pictures down at centennial park
I took a few shots of the kids rolling in the leaves with Steve.
I LOVE family pictures and I can't wait to see them!
JaNae's family was here getting pics too and I loved getting random shots of some of the cousins.
When did these two get so big???
Because you know…they used to look like this!
And can I say how cute the relationship Grady and my sister JaNae have??
He loves her so much…and the soda and donuts she regularly provides!
I must write down that I do have another child and his name is Colby. But where are the picture of Colby you might ask??
I don't know??? I'm thinking he always moves so blasted fast I never get to get a picture of him.
He does exist and I do indeed love him. Let's work on that this week shall we Colby? You slow down…and I'll try to get a picture of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment