Do you have a pesky vole or other small varmit problem?
Traditional extermination procedures failed in the past?
Then Colby Extermination Services is for YOU!
He's cute...he's four...and he's effective!
And, you can pay him in chocolate or white rice.
No harmful pesticides or chemicals used!
Procedure is quick and slightly humane.
Cleanup service not included.
Two words for ya...
ReplyDeleteNA--STY!
(that was just one, I'll give you some more!)
Disgusting.
Vile.
Grotesque.
Slime.
Filth.
Putrescence.
(A little Princess Bride for ya. Boooo, Boooo.)
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
I am never going to be the same.
But, for some reason I have to keep looking at that dead, squished and flattened vole.
Good Job Colby!
I may put you to work in our back yard.
EeEeEeEwWwWwWwWw!!!! Colby not so cute anymore! He is vicious!!! I will never tell him no anymore....he may squash me! Ok he's still cute!! Jason said he totally bragged about it at lunch time to him....nothing like a little lunch and a nasty story to go with it!!
ReplyDelete