I'm going to be honest. Steve and I don't get out much.
...mostly due to a nursing baby and a case of diabetes.
However, two nights ago, my mother agreed to watch our boys so Steve and I could go out with my sister Jolyn and her husband Dan.
DATE NIGHT!
We got all fancy and pretended we were young and care free again...as young and free as you can be with two baby girls in tow.
(and I wore these shoes...how could you not have a good time while wearing shoes like these?)
The guys.
(Jolyn and I did well in our choice of spouses.)
The girls.
(Is it really fair that she looks so much younger than me????)
Baby Saylor.
(Say Say)
(Say Say)
Baby Leah.
(Lee Lee)
We had a fabulous time eating ribs and crab legs, acting way younger than we are and looking at bigger diamond rings...just for fun. (Like I'm can buy a bigger diamond, but wishing sure is fun. Maybe a Cubic?) Oh, and I also learned that you can buy DQ soft serve by the quart. Score!
Thanks Mom for making this evening possible!
Thanks Dan and Jo for a great time...especially for the DQ tip.
(Lee Lee)
We had a fabulous time eating ribs and crab legs, acting way younger than we are and looking at bigger diamond rings...just for fun. (Like I'm can buy a bigger diamond, but wishing sure is fun. Maybe a Cubic?) Oh, and I also learned that you can buy DQ soft serve by the quart. Score!
Thanks Mom for making this evening possible!
Thanks Dan and Jo for a great time...especially for the DQ tip.
So fun! I'm glad you got to go out!! I mean come on you must have a horrible neighbor for her to never offer to learn the diabitis stuff and to never offer to watch the kids so you can go out! talk about rude for real!!! ha ha lol!! so when i say the word "wore" for your shoes I thought it said "whore".....ha ha ha lol I was totally laughing that you were calling them your "whore" shoes! Ooopps then I opened my eyes and sounded it out better and realized i was retarded!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Jolyn looks SO MUCH like JaNae!!
ReplyDelete