Hello, my name is Jill Dixon
I am a shopaholic.
I have a severe problem when it comes to spending money on my daughter's clothing.
I need to stop.
I pulled out all of her clothing tonight...it was a slap in the face.
"Did I really do all this damage???"
She has all of her clothing for the next 18 months.
I'm not kidding.
...and when I say she has all her clothing...I mean multiple changes of clothing.
Book of Mormon-Pride Cycle-Great and Spacious Building multiple changes of clothing.
I'm embarrassed.
(However, everything was purchased on sale and I've never had so much fun in my life.)
...if you are my mother, please don't make fun of me.
...if you are a certain sister whose daughters' closets probably resemble Saylor's, please call me, I need someone to rationalize with.
...if you are a friend and see me in the mall, let me look, but do not-I repeat DO NOT not let me buy anything.
...if you are my husband, please just shake your head in shame and take away my bank cards. I don't have the strength to do it myself.
...if you are my daughter, please be messy when you eat so I can change your clothes more often.
...if you are the UPS man, please hurry with my latest shipment.
In my own defense, Saylor has worn blue pj's for the last 9 months...so she is NOT spoiled.
This made me laugh a lot... you are just funny- plain and simple and I really really love the quilt Janae made! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI am your friend. But I would like to go shopping with you.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit it only goes down hill from here. Soon you'll have a daughter who likes clothes just as much as you and will need multiples of everything (you have to have every color!)and then you'll end up getting into trouble together. A perfect partner in crime. What are we teaching our girls?! In my defense, some of my best memories are from shopping with my mom and it's still something we have in common. So I say LET'S SHOP!
ReplyDelete