Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday "Little" Man

This little first born of mine turned 11 yesterday.
In denial of his age, I looked at old pictures of him while trying not to sob my eyes out...like crying is going to stop him from growing.


He was adorable then and he is adorable now.  Oh, sorry, I mean handsome.

He received cold hard cash from both sets of grandparents, and money and Legos from Steve and I.
He now has more spending money than me.
We also celebrated with a checkerboard chocolate and blue vanilla cake with oreos on top. (his request)

But the birthday fun doesn't stop there...he will be taking his best friend Barrett to see the final Harry Potter movie later this week.  He has been dying to see it, and really, waiting this long has almost killed him. 
Happy 11th Birthday Andrew!
(please don't grow up too fast)


No comments:

Post a Comment