I'm jealous you can fit into your wedding dress! My sisters and I would have a good time laughing at me trying to fit back into mine! Miss you and your giggle!
Love, love, love it!!! I too am anxious to see you guys and spend some time together. One of these weekends we will be there for sure! We are adjusting to Pocatello...but as you know it is no Virginia!
Jill:
29+ year old. Addictions: Diet Dr. Pepper, cookie dough, Dillard shoe department, phone gabbing with mom and sisters, and pestering my husband for cash.
I'm jealous you can fit into your wedding dress! My sisters and I would have a good time laughing at me trying to fit back into mine! Miss you and your giggle!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!!! I too am anxious to see you guys and spend some time together. One of these weekends we will be there for sure! We are adjusting to Pocatello...but as you know it is no Virginia!
ReplyDeleteLucky for you to say. Me and Saylor don't have a sister!
ReplyDeleteThis is Whitney!