Forgot to change Saylors diaper before a presidency meeting. She soaked through that diaper on the way home. Now washing the car seat and praying it is dry in the next hour so I can pick up the boys from school.
Achieved being three presents shy of finishing Christmas. If Carter changes his list one more time, he is just going to have to live with it. I'm done.
Cleaned my house wearing my nicest jeans to loosen them up so I could wear them to a dental dinner with Steve later that night. I find breathing not optional.
Vowed to not eat sugar for a solid two weeks to rid myself of my addiction. Ate Hot Tamales 8 hours later when the kids got home. I was stressed and needed a fix.
Was pulled over by a kindly police officer for going 28 in a school zone. Handed him my licence and registration with a smile and told him I new I was speeding. He gave me warning. I'm considering not having to pay the $150 ticket an early Christmas present.
Put up one of my Christmas trees. Letting things go by not fretting over the massive overload of ornaments in the front bottom third of the tree. I'm learning a new skill..allowing the kids to actually enjoy putting up the tree. I feel my OCD senses alarming every time I walk past the dang thing.
Craving licorice everyday.
Figured out how to make Thanksgiving stuffing with brown rice. It's definitely not the same, but its a great substitute.
I had to wash our carseat cover all the dang time when Lucy went through a phase where she'd hold it all in then go all at once and soak everything. I found a waterproof carseat pad you can put in the car seat - it's made by Sunshine Kids. I got it at 9 Months Later, but I don't know if they'd have any more since they're closing. Worth checking out though....stuff is at 50% off now! Anyway that was a ton easier to throw in the wash.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for putting up your Christmas tree early...soak in that glorious OCD ornament magic as long as possible!