I went through and cleared most of my camera roll off my phone this morning. I love having my phone camera to capture moments I wouldn't normally have my big camera around for. I also love it to take quick pictures and send them to my sisters. Even though the quality of pictures taken with my phone is pretty poor, I'm glad to have it around. It captures life at it's purest around here. (Pure, meaning at the craziest.) Here a few "jems" taken in the past few months.
A viking eating Cocoa Pebbles.
Sister Girl thinking she owns the toy store.
Seattle Aquarium
(not bad for a phone camera)
Shirtless cousins in the back of Grandma's car.
Walker memory book page sent to Jolyn to preview.
...Leah is CUTE!
This handsome man is a scout now.
Helping Grandma Walker put up her Christmas tree.
Um...trying out hair do's for Halloween next year. I was going for "sister wife" but don't think I could go through it- my heart aches for the women who have to live like this. But, the height on my hair is impressive none the less. I think I accomplished "#1 wife" height.
(Things get weird when my sisters and I get together.)
Steve is wishing our house could look like this...
but it actually looks like this.
(sorry Steve)
Yesterday Steve cried "uncle" and asked me to get the kids hair cut instead of finding the time to do it himself. It's December and I don't blame him.
I think Colby might get used to the pampering.
Saylor got her first haircut too- just a trim to even things out. No pictures of the actual haircut as I was holding her the entire time.
Andrew in a real barber's chair. This girl is good.
I asked Carter to give me a smile like he would give on Christmas morning.
I got matching expressions...priceless.
I had a funny comment go through my head at Colby helping decorate the Christmas tree, but I can't put it on a family blog. Your house has more lights than my house. But sadly, Brian is more like Scrooge than Clark Griswald so he doesn't care. I am dying at Saylors beautiful hair. You would die if you saw Jadas sad lack of hair. I miss you cause I want to type you an epistle on your blog.
ReplyDelete